Sun 24" Cruiser Frames and Wheels

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure if this the right place to post this but wanted to share with the RRB crowd. (If there is a better place, please let me now.)

Random Bike Parts just added these new frames ($114 shipped) and wheels
($111 shipped)
to their website. Cool little flatbar cruiser:
Sun 24 frame.jpg

https://www.randombikeparts.com/col...eel-bike-frameset-fork-black-single-speed-new

Sun 24 wheelset.jpg

While you're there, they have some cool Torquer frames that are worth a look too.

Happy hunting!

I've bought quite a bit of stuff from them. They seem to part out new bikes that were never sold. Everything arrives in less than a week. I usually order things like seats, grips, stems, and lights. I've never ordered a frame from them.

I check in once a week to see what's new. Their inventory changes quickly.

Lately I've been eyeing the mystery IGH 20" rear wheel, but I'm not sure what I'd put it on.

I've bought quite a bit of stuff from them. They seem to part out new bikes that were never sold. Everything arrives in less than a week. I usually order things like seats, grips, stems, and lights. I've never ordered a frame from them.

I check in once a week to see what's new. Their inventory changes quickly.

Lately I've been eyeing the mystery IGH 20" rear wheel, but I'm not sure what I'd put it on.
Good to know. Thank you.

Have you shopped with them before? They have some crazy stuff on the site!
I've bought from them. Good prices, fast shipping. They deal quite a bit (mostly?) in blem stuff. I know they buy up returned bike lots for parts

Bought a 1.125 fork from them and it was listed as a shipping blem. Basically had a tiny rub mark on it

Latest posts

Back