Summer Build Off?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're going to wish it didn't have that crash bar when my build shoves it up... Wait. Maybe I'm getting carried away with the smack-talk. We don't even start building until Friday.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

LOL! I love it! :) :)

You guys had a chance to win until I found this seat. Game over now - go ahead and send me the trophy! :) ;)
View attachment 117937

Good deal on that seat. I had one exactly like that from a Columbia exercise bike years ago and sold it for over $50

Good deal on that seat. I had one exactly like that from a Columbia exercise bike years ago and sold it for over $50

I thought so. I kept watching it expecting it to go up, but I was the only bidder. It’s the same seat that’s on my Strato Flyer, except mine is black. I believe it will look good with what I have planned with it! ;)

It sure is quiet around here.:39:

CT-Cycle-Tour-1.jpg

Keep waiting for the “game plans” to show up.

Sent using Tapatalk

Not like you have anything to prove at this point.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
I have to prove to myself that my wife and I can grow a victory garden in the back yard this summer! :)

Not sure if I'll have anything this year or not. Would like to do another trike for work but if I did it would most likely be converting a previous build off bike. Would something like that even be build-off worthy?

Can't believe it's almost started already.

Does the build off start at 12:01am Eastern or Central Time?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Does the build off start at 12:01am Eastern or Central Time?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Usually central time but I see nothing yet so no big hurry we got 4 months bro...

Guitarl.

Thought about doing one of my 3 hour builds over night and be finished by morning. But none of my bikes have inspired me yet. Hopefully soon. I have so many potential projects. But nothing that excites me right now. Besides, there is no where to post it yet anyway. Good luck to all!

Last edited:
Not sure if I'll have anything this year or not. Would like to do another trike for work but if I did it would most likely be converting a previous build off bike. Would something like that even be build-off worthy?

Can't believe it's almost started already.
Hope to see you in the mix Chad! Always dig your builds!

Latest posts

Back