SUBTERFUGE (Finished)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SUBTERFUGE

Ok, leveled the seat! any more level and we'll definitely be on the top bar. still giving thought to the "L" shaped seat post idea.
img_1414.jpg

in case the photos so far haven't given a clear idea what it looks like here are a few close-ups of the bike. no paint, just cleared it to try to preserve the colors, it will scrub off fairly easily.
img_1410.jpg

img_1409.jpg

img_1408.jpg

finally a shot I just kinda liked. :)
img_1411.jpg

Re: SUBTERFUGE

I love it looking like that. save the apes for another project!
I thought I was lost when I went right to the last page of this and thought it was a whole other bike. had to scroll back through to make sure what thread I was in. :shock:

Ok, now that that's over, I think I'm going to put Subterfuge up for sale. I can't keep them all and I already have way too many bikes. there are a few things I need to do before it goes, the main thing is that it won't come with my Persons Aero pedals unless the buyer understands that they add the price of another set plus shipping. I also need to address the seat. to get it going I had to rob the clamp thing in the seat from another seat as the Wrights seat came with the larger size. I either need to find another small clamp or I need one of those adapters that wrap around the smaller post so that it fits. anyone here serious will get first stab, then it will go on the bay! thanks for voting for my bike, I had a great time building it!
'til next year!!! :mrgreen:
img_1432.jpg

Re: un-named as yet

37fleetwood said:
that's exactly what they are, a mount for the fender/basket. here's a hint at what I'm thinking. just a mock up keep in mind. when done I would rather attach to the drop out as I think it would be stronger than that rear hole. and yes I have two of these Murrays.
rear.jpg

twins.jpg

Did you ever build a rear suspension bike? I am attempting one for RRBBO7.

Latest posts

Back