• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Sturmey Archer 3 Speed Hub

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Very nice with great chrome. Although untested by me, I was told by previous owner that he completely rebuilt it and it's fully functional. I see a 66 and a 9 stamped on this 36 hole hub. $35 shipped in the Continental US. Sorry, no paypal. USPS money order or personal check from established members.

IMG_4251.jpeg
IMG_4254.jpeg

Last edited:
Testimonial: I bought one of these from Mark Davo and I swear, it cured my psoriasis, relieved all the gastro-intestinal pressure I was having, and gave me more energy in general. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Lance Boyle

Let me know how the pending goes. I may be interested after I test out the 3-speed on a family member's bike restore.

I will let you know in the form of a SOLD update on the post title. If it does become available again, you'll be the first person that I contact.

Latest posts

Back