Strava Groups for old bikes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could figure this out. This spring my son in law, who is tech savvy, couldn’t get a local race to upload to garmin. Some people put it on map my ride and then to garmin? Greek to me. I had one of the elite races put the Marji Gesick course on my garmin as I couldn’t get it up loaded. He had a problem for a few minutes as he had the wrong cable. I have paper logs since the 70s so I keep very few of my rides digitally. It would be nice to be able to share all the data if I could figure it out. I’d get frustrated and wouldn’t deal with it at the first problem so it’s just as well I don’t use it.

I wish I could figure this out. This spring my son in law, who is tech savvy, couldn’t get a local race to upload to garmin. Some people put it on map my ride and then to garmin? Greek to me. I had one of the elite races put the Marji Gesick course on my garmin as I couldn’t get it up loaded. He had a problem for a few minutes as he had the wrong cable. I have paper logs since the 70s so I keep very few of my rides digitally. It would be nice to be able to share all the data if I could figure it out. I’d get frustrated and wouldn’t deal with it at the first problem so it’s just as well I don’t use it.
https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us...ory-from-MapMyRide-to-Strava?mobile_site=true

How do you track with MapMyRide? Just carry your phone and use location data?

Latest posts

Back