STRATOBLASTER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sorry about the tardy submission. Health issues kept us in orbit much longer than we had planned.

Although we were not allowed to bring a camera to the final build, we hope that the rough sketches help explain most of the proceedings.

SB126.jpg

SB127.jpg

SB128.jpg

SB129.jpg

SB130.jpg

SB131.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

SB135.jpg

SB136.jpg

SB137.jpg

SB138.jpg

SB140.jpg

SB142.jpg

SB141.jpg

SB139.jpg

SB144.jpg

Our Pilot surveys the finished ship.

SB133.jpg

I'm not sure I know what I'm looking at!.............That means it came out PERFECT!........Another great job.

Thanks guys. The photos aren't the best but I was outa-time.
Technically, in earth-speak, we're looking at a four string, fretless, electric base.

Yeah, yeah. .....That's exactly what I thought it was. :lol: ..............When ya get a chance get us some more pics.

...should put "fingers" on the back side of the right crank arm to strum while you ride :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

...and a cable activated capo to change the pitch :D :D :D

I saw this bike in person, today. Pictures DO NOT do this bike justice. The quality of workmanship is impeccable. This bike IS a rolling piece of art. Also meet "fsjaak", really nice guy.

Cut it out guys, I'm starting to blush! :roll: It was great finally meeting you guys all in Monson (who wuddah thunk?). It's a great group and your enthusiasm is contagious. Looking forward to our next mission. Thanks.

welcome back spaceman! :D transportation device greatly meets our requirements!the higher ups will be pleased. when you are rested, your next mission should be around may 1st. full data entry submissions are strongly recommended! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back