STRATOBLASTER

Sep 11, 2007
Massachusetts
Sorry about the tardy submission. Health issues kept us in orbit much longer than we had planned.

Although we were not allowed to bring a camera to the final build, we hope that the rough sketches help explain most of the proceedings.

Our Pilot surveys the finished ship.

Sep 11, 2007
Massachusetts
Thanks guys. The photos aren't the best but I was outa-time.
Technically, in earth-speak, we're looking at a four string, fretless, electric base.

Nov 18, 2007
Massachusetts
Yeah, yeah. .....That's exactly what I thought it was. :lol: ..............When ya get a chance get us some more pics.

Sep 6, 2006
La Porte,Indiana
...should put "fingers" on the back side of the right crank arm to strum while you ride :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

...and a cable activated capo to change the pitch :D :D :D

Nov 18, 2007
Massachusetts
I saw this bike in person, today. Pictures DO NOT do this bike justice. The quality of workmanship is impeccable. This bike IS a rolling piece of art. Also meet "fsjaak", really nice guy.

Sep 11, 2007
Massachusetts
Cut it out guys, I'm starting to blush! :roll: It was great finally meeting you guys all in Monson (who wuddah thunk?). It's a great group and your enthusiasm is contagious. Looking forward to our next mission. Thanks.

May 14, 2008
houston,tex.
welcome back spaceman! :D transportation device greatly meets our requirements!the higher ups will be pleased. when you are rested, your next mission should be around may 1st. full data entry submissions are strongly recommended! :lol: :lol: