Strange but cool girls 20"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Picked this up dirt cheap just because I thought it was cool with some awesome parts. Looks like some kid's attempt at a chopper in the 60's. I may stick a correct size wheel on the front & fix it up for my grand daughter. I love the patina but she probably won't.

Western Flyer, made in Belgium.

Cool horse head grips.:cool:

Wouldn't you love to talk to the kid that customized it originally! It would be hard for me to repaint it. Get it riding and if she doesn't like it, find her another and keep that one as is for a wall hanger.

That bike would be right at home here...
maxresdefault.jpg

Horse head grips are awesome! Lemme know if you want to sell them!?
Johnny

I would sell them but they are pretty hard & not pliable. One of them is cracked. It you are still interested I can send you pics. Would work good for display. I don't think they will fall apart but at the same time who knows?

Swap that front little wagon wheel with a complete Radio Flyer and mount it on the wall!! That is a sweet little chopper!!

He was. They are hard as a rock & one of them is cracked. If they weren't they would already be his. They may be usable but not in super good shape. Would be ok for display though.

Latest posts

Back