Straight Schwinnister!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Sensor, I noticed that when I pre-viewed but was un-able to fix it. Pretty good shot also, I thought. Glad I wasn't in my old home in So. Sac. Cuz I'll guarantee you the weather was far too cold and humid for paint! I remember! Later & PEACE!!!! 8)

O.K. all parts have been un-masked.
IMG_0343.jpg

Springer and chainguard are finished !
IMG_0345.jpg

No its not a bad pic. My striping sucked like a hoover! I will wait to talk to a freind of mine who knows what I'm doing wrong. In the meantime I can mount tires and tubes.
IMG_0346.jpg

I will try to get the striping right for the frame tonight. Later & PEACE!!!!! :oops:

practice, practice,practice!!!! i can pull great lines on cars and flat surfaces but starting on 1" tubbing is super hard to get clean line(nothing to brace your fingers on!) if it make you feel better it took me about 14 times to get the stripes right on my forks!!!!!!!!! :roll:
looks great so far!

O.K. sucky striping complete.
IMG_0347.jpg

Parts all here! Lets get busy!!!!!
IMG_0348.jpg

Heres the last pic for here. Will have to finish-up during the week after work. See ya in the finished section! Later & PEACE!! :wink:
IMG_0349.jpg

Thanks Brian, I'm pretty impressed with your build as well. Congrats, and you came in on time! Yeah, there is one for me at Larry's, and yet another in my carport! 4 down and 8 to go! Later & PEACE!!!! :mrgreen:

Hey man, I really like what you've done here. I dig it, and in my opinion... the pin striping you did looks spot on. I like how you used some classic style schwinn graphics on the bike too.

the bike looks killer, congrats

Thanks dudes, I really appreciate the encouragement and kind words! It was really cool to participate, watch other builds, and gain a broader scope as all un-folded here. All of you deserve your props as well! Later & PEACE!!!! :mrgreen:

very nice the paint is stunning you should be very proud and this is one bike i am worried about lol. very nice build

Coming from a Schwinn Pro. like yourself, that comment was better than ten votes I didnt get! Thanks dude! I will acttually be in Sac. in May and I'm gonna look you up dude! I'm really jonsin for a cheeseburger basket, cold beer and crackin a rack at the Jointed Cue. Is that place still there? LOL Later & PEACE!!! :mrgreen:

hey man no worries i know what i like and your bike is stunning let me know if you want to sell it. you are going to be here in may??????? for what on may 10th is the HOOLIGANS bike and car show down at the towe. i am a member and we are trying to get as many rat bikes together as we can and i am trying to get as many members as we can from here to show up sorta like a meet and greet. there will be lots of beer, bikes, cool suede cars, and music. orrr are you comming out for the other thing i know happens in sac in may and that would be bug o rama? either way we have to get together for a ride on the rat bikes.

Neither, my nephew's H.S. graduation, see some family and friends and down-time! And hopefully check out the Schwinn shop. Later & PEACE!!!!! :mrgreen:

well come on by i will make it worth your while. if you need a place to stay you can stay by me at the farm lol.

Latest posts

Back