STINX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boris said:
badmuller said:
Thats cool vovka che, 1st on the B29 in TT.
I will stick to ratlecans if you guy's dont mind

Btw, I bought this awesome patch at fbi/coty is that the patch from the show in ukraine?

what does it say?(translate).
Badmuller yep it is! ''Self-Build Bicycles Ukraine'' [check out the cool vid] got mine on me shirt as we speak! BUT!!!! Most importantly....you have the sound track to 'Brother Where Art Thou' my fav soundtrack!! coolfilm and music!! ...we are seriously thinking about going to України next year 8)

haha, cool! thnx Boris!
Its not THE soundtrack,looks a lot like the original cover though, this is "music inspired by............."
You like that stuff, check out June Carter and the Carter family.
But great movie.
Hmmm, would be a cool vacation to go to України next year, got to find me a job first to be able to afford to go anywhere :wink:

Flame Jigger said:
Rat Rod said:
Yours should have won first...much cooler than the Shell bike.

I agree with Rat Rod. The only thing I think would make it better is if made your own fork especially with your fabricating skill. Maybe use the existing spring action and make some new fork bars. I think it would give it that final touch. Just my 2 cents, but it does look great as is.

I agree, that bike is sweet. Second still isn't bad but yours would have had my vote.

This is a bad ride man... the rear is cool with the single stays... 1st place looks like it's uncomfortable to ride, you should have won :p

That is one beautiful bike. Interested in one for sure.

wow! i'm pretty glad to see builds from our so to say slavyanic brothers building such a geat bikes. you've told that you're going to built a series of these frames. if it is not a secret, what is the price for one of those?

Sorry for being so long out of the conversation...now I am proud father of my little son 8)

Let's get back to our hubs. Single sided rear hub to fit 24" X 100mm rim. Material: 7075 alloy.

403225_354585071236802_1109063072_n_800.jpg

423611_354585041236805_1063836997_n_800.jpg

This one will take bolt-on cog. 3sp G-box will be in the middle of the frame.

Latest posts

Back