STEWART'S cycle truck FINISHED PICS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: No name- cycle truck UPDATE 6/24

sprocket goes nice with the tires too, like the seat and cork grips, kind of classys it up :)

Re: No name- cycle truck UPDATE 7/1

I wimped out and just bought a basket, oh well it was cheap and it's almost the same size as an original cycletruck. Took it for a trial run, this is the weirdest feeling bike I've ever owned. Still need to mount up the chainguard and make a sign plate for the frame, hand paint and pinstripe a logo on it and I'm done.

bikes004-3.jpg

bikes003-5.jpg

SICK! 8)
How does it feel "weird"?
Let us know how it feels when it's full of groceries.

One of my bikes will get a proper basket.

Really looks nice!

Since it has a 20" on front now it feels like I'm going to flip forward and take a big bite out of that gooseneck, I'll get use to it though. It'll be really sketchy with 20lbs of groceries in it! No, rusty you can't ride in the basket!!! :D

Re: No name- cycle truck UPDATE 7/2

I was given this old liscense plate, and my front fender had an unused hole. So what the heck, it's something different.

bikes-3.jpg

BASKET! That's not a basket! That's an upside down jail cell on wheels. :lol: (jk)......Bike really looks good! Came together nicely. Basket looks perfect.

Made a filler plate from wood and started working on the logo, can anyone guess what beverage this is going to be?

P7050003.jpg

Re: STEWART'S cycle truck UPDATE 7/6

TADAA! my first attempt at pinstriping, alittle shaky but I'm content with it. A little more lettering, shoot it with clear, and I'm done! Can't wait to fill it with bottles of rootbeer and get some good pics.

bikes-4.jpg

!!! StewartS !!! :)

not bad at all on the striping / backlettering, way better than i could pull off !!!

very well done i am horrable at lettering very impressive

SHAKY!.............That looks fantastic!............Grape, please!

Latest posts

Back