Stelber, Perry England

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank says Stelber and has some lil planets and such on it. the rear brake arm and rear hub say "Perry England." on top of the front fender mounted light are the words "Delta Winner" and it still has the plastic bubble that gaurds the bulb, even the bulb is still in it. the frame is an design ive only see a few times. the bottom bracket is not a single cut peice of tubing, its two peices that bolt together - the bottom peice of the bottome bracket has two tabs that slide into corresponding slits on the top peice, and on the other side are the two bolts that hold it together. the entire bottom bracket is held on by a tube clamp-lookin peice, and id imagine brazed from there but im not sure. its been sitting in this guys yard for years, he didnt remember where it came from or how long it'd been there, i saw it from the street and left my phone number on his porch w/ a note. does anyone know where it comes from or anything about it at all? thanx, fast eddie outty
Stelber-13.jpg

Stelber-23.jpg

Stelber-33.jpg

Stelber-4440x869.jpg

Stelber-53.jpg

Stelber-63.jpg

[/img]

I'm not a bicycle expert by any means but I happen to be into the Vintage scene. The bike you have was made around 1953. The bottom bracket you spoke of is unique because of it's bolted assembly. It was made that way so you can take off the crank easily. These bike are rare, so don't expect to find another one anytime soon. They are rare because they are not really built with the best quality, so as you can imagine they didn't last too long. Very nice find. Looks like a good restoration bike.

Latest posts

Back