BO15 SteamRoller - Finished 1st THANKS!! - CompareTwinWinsVerBotenSteamRoller

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best picture yet IMO:
index.php

I know that feel when you see a place to take some pictures of your bike. Most people find it ugly, but we like the potential :thumbsup:

Your bike came together pretty sweet. Love the paintjob and the lines in the paintjob!
How does it ride? Considering you rode it for 3 hours, it must be good!

Thanks man, it's been a fun one.

Yeah, great backdrops can be pretty or ugly or just a cool pattern like bricks, stones, vine or grass. In an urban setting as old as Savannah is, every where you turn there is a possible photo op.

SteamRoller rides great. Low, slow, and smooth. I just rode it 5 hours over 2 days all over the city.

Best picture yet IMO:
index.php

Thanks man! I loved that one when I cropped it within the bounds of that amber pine background. I actually haven't had a chance to scroll through my pics as a whole yet. But that one is one of my faves.

Working through the pics and stuff for my Finished thread.
For now, here is a walkaround VIDEO I did of SteamRoller the other day.

Looks like there is quite of bit of degradation in the video quality with FB video uploads. I'll upload them to YouTube tonight after I complete my Finished thread.

THIS IS THE BEST PICTURE B!! STELLAR!#!

Thanks Jake, I love this pic too.

index.php

But even though that is a better photo, I went with this pic for the Voting thread because it shows off the rear end of the bike (which can hardly be seen in the Amber Pine pic). I wanted people to be able to see at first glance all of the work I put in to that sexy SirMixALot caboose.

index.php

THAT'S UNDERSTANDABLE.
I HAD TO REMOVE MY KICKSTAND.
I WAS SCRAPING THE SIDEWALK. ONE WRONG TURN AND I'D HAVE BIT THE DUST!!
ALMOST LOST IT FLYING DOWN THE STREETS. HEY!! WHO BUILT THIS DEATHWISH!!
THANKS AGAIN FOR THE BIKE BROTHER...YOU ARE THE BEST...NAMASTE
CYMERA_20200901_200154.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Ok, 2 things:

1. When I first saw what you were doing with SteamRoller, I honestly can't say I understood where you were going with your build. But now that you've got your bike all painted and assembled, I love it! It's different, weird, wild, funky, crazy, colorful, in-your-face, and all-around awesome! I think you knocked it out of the park!

2. I'm going to need a few days to look through your entire build thread. That is a LOOOOOOT to catch up on!

1. When I first saw what you were doing with SteamRoller, I honestly can't say I understood where you were going with your build.

That is completely understandable, because as I am working through my builds I generally don't know where I am going until I get there. :D :D That is very true with this build. :D

I uploaded my three VIDEOS to YouTube.

Here they are:

I really need to get VerBoten and SteamRoller together. Twin Bar brothers from different mothers (but same father
1f603.png
:D )

0001a0 VerBoten SteamRoller.jpg

I thought it would be fun to show some comparison pics of SteamRoller before disassembly for paint and after paint. Enjoy.

OverRearBefore.jpg
OverRearAfter.jpg

FigVineBackBefore.jpg
FigVineBackAfter.jpg

WWIIBefore.jpg

WWIIAfter.jpg

ProhibitionBefore.jpg
ProhibitionAfter.jpg

FigVineSideBefore.jpg
FigVineSideAfter.jpg

Streamliner2Before.jpg
Streamliner2After.jpg

FigVineFrontBefore.jpg
FigVineFrontAfter.jpg

VinniesBefore.jpg
VinniesAfter.jpg

Geez, that last pic looks like a render. That brilliant pain job makes it appear lighter in weight as well. The spikes work splendidly... justa, be careful.

Thanks. not bad pics for a cell phone camera, huh? :D
The spikes aren't a problem as far as accidentally sitting on them, but I do have to swing my leg over a little higher than normal when I get on or off the bike. :D

Latest posts

Back