SPINAL TAP

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Done. I didn't get time to do a couple things, so had to either leave them or use parts from other bikes. I'm happy with how it turned out, and actually like this version better than the original build. It rides really well, and I had no problems during a 2 mile ride. The photo shoot was rushed as I was on a tight schedule, and looking at the pics now, I wished I had leveled pedals and aligned the writing on the tires.
Details:
Scratch built frame
80mm rims
Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4 tires
Sachs Duomatic rear hub
Redline cranks
Brooks B68 saddle
LED conversion on vintage headlight
Vintage style microphone converted to tail light
Modified Wald cruiser bars using threadless stems to mount to triple tree fork legs
Leather tool bag

Build thread: http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/spinal-tap-finished.98732/

9.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:
MAN I'D RIDE THIS EVERYDAY!! BEAUTIFUL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Slick ride !:rockout:
Bad to tha bone!!!!!
MAN I'D RIDE THIS EVERYDAY!! BEAUTIFUL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Absolute killer bike. The lines of the frame are perfect, the components are great, and the lights and their placement just finishes it off. Love it.
Wow!!! This bike has some serious attitude! Fantastic.

Thanks guys. Due to storage problems at my new house, I was going to sell this at an upcoming swap meet, but the more I ride it :happy:..................looks like I'm gonna have to build a bigger shed :eek:

Killer stance ! like a drag bike. Lowe lean and mean . Love the holy rollers nice choice gives it the attuned it needed

I've always loved that mic light. This baby stretched out beautifully.
Killer build brother!

Back