SPINAL TAP - Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After a couple of years of inactivity on here, I've decided to have another crack. I will be using the Cycobilly Deluxe frame, as it's been hanging from the rafters for a couple of years. I stripped it down to fix a couple things, but never got back to it. I will be using different bars, saddle, tires and lights from the original build, as well as putting a gusset on the bottom bracket, replacing the seat post, and painting it, instead of being bare metal. I don't have any fresh pics, so will post a couple from the original build.

What I'm starting with. I'll either move or replace the seat post to make it flow better with the seat tube, and gusset the bottom bracket, as there was a bit of flex originally.
9c87dbf4-ba6e-4697-a374-e6539f268548.jpg

What it originally looked like
6aaa2eb7-ea8c-45a2-8120-43f1bb7b662c.jpg

Good looking frame the bike has a nice stance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Perfect build name for BO11
It's One Louder!

I just set up an album in my Photobucket and called it ELEVEN (for RRBBO11), and realized the Spinal Tap connection :oops:. Due to the amount of time I have, I don't plan on taking this build "one more" to 11, but it should turn out pretty cool nonetheless.

I've been painting and laying floating timber flooring in our spare room for the last week, so no updates :(. I will take a pic later today of the new seat post and post it though.

Latest posts

Back