• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Speigal Airmen

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodz

RatRodBikes Sponsor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
98   0   0

House painted Speigal Airmen. Would make a great rat project! Couple dents in the downtube and slight bow, overall frame is solid, no cracks that I can find. Includes frame, fork, truss rods and bracket, chain ring and skippy chain. I will toss in a crank arm cause this one was welded to the pedal. Will also toss in a stem and bars to sweeten the deal! PayPal only please.
Shipping from albuquerque nm
$200 shipped!

A lot of the Spiegel Airman bikes were Monark and Huffman-built; this one seems like an early example, so i can't say for sure. Either way, it looks hot with that straight downtube. Coolest thing about these, in my view, was that they had Morrow hubs with some custom brakearms that were just about as cool as a brakearm has ever been.
IMG_5252_zpsa8e669c2.jpg

GLWS

Latest posts

Back