Speed freak Build off ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May not be the most apropriate site for this kind of build , but its the one i love and post on .

Any speed freaks out here?:39: a build off of contraptions to make personal speed record would be awesome !
recumbent/lowracers/trackbikes etc..
things build specificaly for speed.:nerd:
No high tech parts required.:shake:
high gearing, muscle power and aerodinamic are the key :nod:

if there was enough interest...
maybe we could beg for a division in one of the next build offs. A speed freak bike could literally be defined as a muscle bike, or we could build in the WBO... I'd jump in either way, I have an exerciser bike gear just crying out to be mobile.

Carl.

sent from my banana phone...

This idea makes me think of the gravity racer built in the last M.B.B.O.
Might be a fun one to watch.

May not be the most apropriate site for this kind of build , but its the one i love and post on .

Any speed freaks out here?:39: a build off of contraptions to make personal speed record would be awesome !
recumbent/lowracers/trackbikes etc..
things build specificaly for speed.:nerd:
No high tech parts required.:shake:
high gearing, muscle power and aerodinamic are the key :nod:
I'm guessing if you started to build one and then stopped, technically it'd be an :eek: unfinished build... I'm planning a Burrito in the upcoming WBO from the frame of the only build I ever failed at. Nothing stopping me from making a "speed freak" out of it. Like I said before, I got a big exerciser gear just waiting...

Carl.

[QUOTE="GuitarlCarl, post: I have an exerciser bike gear just crying out to be mobile.[/QUOTE]

You talking a complete exercise bike with plastic side covers and all, making it mobile? That would be awesome.

Maybe a set of kid 12" wheels, rear right under the seat, front kicked out a little to clear the covers. A working control panel, or at least one that lights up would take it over the top.
recumbent-exercise-bike.jpg

Latest posts

Back