Speed freak Build off ?

Aug 25, 2012
Montréal Canada (Québec)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May not be the most apropriate site for this kind of build , but its the one i love and post on .

Any speed freaks out here?:39: a build off of contraptions to make personal speed record would be awesome !
recumbent/lowracers/trackbikes etc..
things build specificaly for speed.:nerd:
No high tech parts required.:shake:
high gearing, muscle power and aerodinamic are the key :nod:

Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
if there was enough interest...
maybe we could beg for a division in one of the next build offs. A speed freak bike could literally be defined as a muscle bike, or we could build in the WBO... I'd jump in either way, I have an exerciser bike gear just crying out to be mobile.

Carl.

sent from my banana phone...

Reactions: OneHorsePower
Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
May not be the most apropriate site for this kind of build , but its the one i love and post on .

Any speed freaks out here?:39: a build off of contraptions to make personal speed record would be awesome !
recumbent/lowracers/trackbikes etc..
things build specificaly for speed.:nerd:
No high tech parts required.:shake:
high gearing, muscle power and aerodinamic are the key :nod:
I'm guessing if you started to build one and then stopped, technically it'd be an :eek: unfinished build... I'm planning a Burrito in the upcoming WBO from the frame of the only build I ever failed at. Nothing stopping me from making a "speed freak" out of it. Like I said before, I got a big exerciser gear just waiting...

Carl.

Reactions: Falstaff
Jul 25, 2016
Chicago - far west burbs
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
[QUOTE="GuitarlCarl, post: I have an exerciser bike gear just crying out to be mobile.[/QUOTE]

You talking a complete exercise bike with plastic side covers and all, making it mobile? That would be awesome.

Maybe a set of kid 12" wheels, rear right under the seat, front kicked out a little to clear the covers. A working control panel, or at least one that lights up would take it over the top.
recumbent-exercise-bike.jpg