~* SPACELINER*~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.S.BOLTNUT

He who dies with the most toys ,still dies No Fear
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Just got this in a trade deal , lotsa patina
Tank seems to be in good shape , a lil Cleaning and she'll be a good rider...
0327151610.jpg

~Rafael~

Thanx for the words of encouragement Fell's !
Now too get on it, I'm Thinkin i can get two Purdy nice rolling Bikes
out of this Project !

~Rafael~

Well Raf............have you tried to ride it yet? and see if the tires rub? I wants to know.:113:

Yes Sir; Rides Great No rub at all ! i've had this issue before ,drove me nuts , but the over all look is very cool ...

Here's one i built years ago , rubbed like crazy , but i still rode it ,

greenspace.jpg

Beautiful bike, those are my favorite frames,( I have 4 or 5 ). If you need a "hubcap" for the sprocket let me know, I think I might have an extra one or two.. Heck I've bought enough off of you want to return the favor.

Just got this in a trade deal , lotsa patina
Tank seems to be in good shape , a lil Cleaning and she'll be a good rider...
View attachment 9397
~Rafael~
Yeah, that is a nice and nearly complete Spaceliner. Great patina! Had one and never could find a tank so I sold it. I'd hit up whoinphx for that hubcap to finish it off. Cool ride!

I couldnt believe after a few weeks how rare a find mine was, with the complete tank, horn lights and bezel lens. I have it up for sale with one interested but not yet serious party., After this thread me thinks Id feel like something under a shoe if I let it go.

I am on the hunt for male tanks, NOS.. Rusted,.even pieces for friends of mine on the same savage scour for what seem like the last sum of long tanks ever made o_O they sure didnt build them to stand the test of time, but the ones that have almost always have me wishing I had more of them, and more of their parts.

I dont know if all you fellas knew or not, but Murray was like the Alternative cool bike. If you couldnt afford a Krate, you went Murray or other such competitive brands. Schwinn was building things that were cool at a price that wasnt as cool, but the bikes lasted for that price. Murray came out with competitve bikes to other brands at affordable prices, you got the cool for less, but it wasnt as strongly made, or with as equal quality in most cases. Its a real rarity to have a good complete or semi complete model., I never get tired looking at them despite not having much an interest in them at first.

Jordan

Here's another i built a few year ago..sold it kinda miss the ride.
Yeah, that is a nice and nearly complete Spaceliner. Great patina! Had one and never could find a tank so I sold it. I'd hit up whoinphx for that hubcap to finish it off. Cool ride!

Already did !

~Rafael~

Beautiful bike, those are my favorite frames,( I have 4 or 5 ). If you need a "hubcap" for the sprocket let me know, I think I might have an extra one or two.. Heck I've bought enough off of you want to return the favor.

C.S. ....

~Rafael~

It doesn't sound to me like Raf has that bike anymore, and I agree... Neat looking, especially with the apes.

lol ...I think you's guy's are talking of two different bikes ?, Maybe ?

~Rafael~

Latest posts

Back