Spaceliner!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2CFA47E9-1A3F-4312-BCF2-30A6740BED9C.jpeg
4446A777-97A9-43EC-A7DA-D8F8BD5A37AB.jpeg
313258FE-77AB-4EFF-B723-4F5AA99ED1BE.jpeg
Went to a fairly local vintage bike shop I recently found out existed to look around and possibly get myself a project I’m excited about since the cwc and scwhinn I currently have don’t excite me. My wife actually saw this one before me and knows I want one. It’s technically my Christmas present so she’s making me wait too build it but it’s a bucket list bike for me and was very well priced too me.

had to take the wheels off so it would fit in my wife’s escape. Was planning to just buy a frame so didn’t take my truck. Also picked up a straight 24 inch fork for the cwc eventually and a rack for my flightliner

Cool bike. Hope you have a Merry Spaceliner Christmas!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It's also a bucket list bike for me. I would try drop bars and something like a 2x8 or 2x9 transmission. Get the tallest street tires I could fit in there, and call it a Speedliner or something like that. Maybe a double brake setup on the back...

It's also a bucket list bike for me. I would try drop bars and something like a 2x8 or 2x9 transmission. Get the tallest street tires I could fit in there, and call it a Speedliner or something like that. Maybe a double brake setup on the back...
Other then aftermarket tires, taller bars ( 2 back surgeries so I ride upright) and lots of cleaning this one will stay original.

Latest posts

Back