Sort of virtual classic bicycle 31 day race

Aug 17, 2019
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So, looks like we’re running out of days here for others to take the challenge!!!

I’m not grinding like I was, but still grinding.

-with the shorter days and daylight savings, I’m pushed to do my weekday rides in the dark. (And cold)

here’s tonight’s ride on the west shore trail (the back side of Onondaga Lake)

the front side has an exhibition going on, Lights on the Lake, which is basically a 2 1/2 mile drive through Christmas lights. You can see the stretch in the background.

Due to the exhibit, the front side is closed to exercisers like me, and only open for paying cars only. I had to take roads to the backside lake trail.
3E7EDADB-7EE0-4B41-AE41-C82E2E2285B8.jpeg

Jul 10, 2018
NY
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So, looks like we’re running out of days here for others to take the challenge!!!

I’m not grinding like I was, but still grinding.

-with the shorter days and daylight savings, I’m pushed to do my weekday rides in the dark. (And cold)

here’s tonight’s ride on the west shore trail (the back side of Onondaga Lake)

the front side has an exhibition going on, Lights on the Lake, which is basically a 2 1/2 mile drive through Christmas lights. You can see the stretch in the background.

Due to the exhibit, the front side is closed to exercisers like me, and only open for paying cars only. I had to take roads to the backside lake trail.
View attachment 144312
Going to be over 50 tom. I'll be out riding for sure!