Some Vintage Raleighs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres some raleighs I got recently, One Dark green raleigh sports. one Rsleigh fireball banana seat bike and A Raleigh superbe I've never seen in brown!

Superbe. Before

After two days of work

A ladys Raleigh sport aswell thats strangly enough. missing its chainguard and fenders... lol

Gonna start restoration on it though, the house paint comes off the gold paint. its missing alot of parts but im gonna start finding them.google the name to see how badas sthey look

That Superbe cleaned up nice.

I have a mens/ladies pair of Robin Hoods I need to get to , love these old bikes. Ppl around here don't think the 3 speeds are worth messing with, so I generally pick em up cheap, they build into nice bikes.

Post some more pics of the Fireball, nice lines on that bike ( and if you wanna send it my way, lmk :) )

The fireball has some issues. one is the people who put sissybar on drilled the frame, making the holes bigger and the frame can tare there. but i can use axel to mount another sissy bar so thats fine. the left rear lower stay has a fairly large dent, I can push the bulge back and fill it though. Other then that its all good... lol

Latest posts

Back