• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!******whizzer 300 motor for trade or sale******

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
57bf9db8a4dc0f7025f555d951119785.jpg
6711948879a959aa9790f429c2f98e9f.jpg
25afb2c8cd50106bba14fb43e71798d3.jpg

Sold, sold, sold, sold!!!!!
Well, if you havent already seen my post asking for advice on whether I should “keep, or sell my Whizzer 300 motor”, then youre in for a treat!
After some of our Whizzer-Knowledgeable” CABE Old-Timers stepped up, and gave me some TOP-NOTCH ADVICE, (and even help with rebuild questions....Bri, Al, Ray-1000 thank yous!!!), and after weighing out the PROS and CONS, I have decided to TRADE (or sell) my Vintage American Whizzer 300 motor to the first member with a running Whizzer/ Cruzzer repop motor, (theres one on ebay for $395.00 + shipping) or a running yet less-desirable Whizzer motor (WC-1, NE-5, etc. are all acceptable). Or $575 shipping included (which is $100 give or take). So youre actually paying $475.00 for the motor....and $100 for shipping. I hate putting monetary value on my stuff, but the cash price is equal to cost of a repop.
Particulars about this motor: it isnt running as it sits now. IT WILL NEED ADDITIONAL PARTS TO MAKE IT RUN-most importantly from what im told is an “N” type carburetor, and belts. However the piston is not seized and moves freely.
Everything you see in the pictures Ive provided, is everything that came with it when I purchased it, and is what you will get. I am not a mechanic, and dont know much about terminology, or shop lingo, but I will answer ANY and ALL QUESTIONS you may have, and IM HAPPY TO TAKE AS MANY ADDITIONAL PICTURES AS YOUD LIKE before you commit to trade.
Everything I know about this particular motor (or ANY combustion motor for that matter) was told to me by the guy I bought it from, or from members who took time and answered questions I had about my Whizzer motor....im a paint and body man.
Im also looking for 1930s/ 40s Schwinn or Mead motorbike/ autocycle straightbar frames/ forks/ etc. If I cant find a member to trade with here in the CABE, then I’ll be throwing it in my backpack, and taking it with me to the Long Beach Cycle Swap on the 28th. Anyone who might wanna save the hefty shipping fee (usps was $80.00 to CA. From WI.), we can make arrangements for you to pick it up at the Cycle Swap.
As always, a bit long-winded, but I think its a MORE THAN THOROUGH DESCRIPTION of what is pictured. Thanks again for looking at my Whizzer 300 motor for trade or sale.

Kevin
@Kevauxtonic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back