• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Hub Sets

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sold Six Hub Sets. Four 36 hole Komet and Two 36 hole Perry rear hubs in extremely nice condition and a mix of front hubs also in nice condition. All fully functioning with straight axles. One Komet hub is missing the cog. Some hubs have axle nuts and some don't, as shown in photos. $100 for the lot shipped in the lower 48. Individual sets $25-30 shipped depending on your location in the lower 48. USPS money orders or checks from well established RR members. Sorry no paypal.

IMG_3948.JPG
IMG_3954.JPG
IMG_3955.JPG

Last edited:
FWIW I had trouble too posting pics here and a gracious member told me to use "chrome" instead of IE or firefox... hooked me right up! Good luck selling your hubs as well!

If your a true red , white , blue member spend the 20$ and go pro then you can up load direct [emoji851]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a credit card. Out of fairness to others listing items for sale, further discussion on not being able to post photos would be better handled in a private conversation with me, instead of on this thread.

I can upload directly and have not paid.....am i missing something or should i be keeping my mouth shut before someone unticks my box? lololol. Let yall see my trail bomber/urban assault vehicle to prove it. Sorry, just seen you do not wish to discuss this here, if this offends you 1% please pm me and i will delete it immediately! I am curious now though WTH is goin on.

Attachments

• nohands.JPG
    nohands.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 147
1. How many of the coaster brake hubs are Komets? (I can never get the Perry hubs adjusted correctly for some reason).

2. Of those Komet hubs, how many have oil ports?

Thanks!

Four are Komet hubs with oil ports. All with very nice chrome. They've been cleaned on the outside but could use fresh lubrication.

Darn, I was hoping for the model that doesn't have an oil port actually. It's still very tempting; if you get to the point that you are selling the hubs individually (ie, not in sets - I already have too many front hubs :D!), I might have to take those Komets off your hands :thumbsup:.

Latest posts

Back