• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD! Bendix Yellow Band 2 speed kickback Hub with spokes- $65 plus shipping

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Here is a Bendix 2 speed Kickback Hub. Hub was in an S-7 wheel on a rider but the rim was pretty tweaked. It braked and shifted when I removed it, but I never rebuilt it. 36 hole hub from a 26" wheel. I saved the spokes when I pulled it out of the wheel and they come with the hub, they are 10-1/4" in length.
Has some surface rust around the flange. I have no tried to clean it up.
$65 plus shipping. Paypal or USPS money order works for me.
Let me know if you have any questions.
phone pics Feb 2016 523.jpg
phone pics Feb 2016 524.jpg
phone pics Feb 2016 525.jpg
phone pics Feb 2016 526.jpg

Here is a Bendix 2 speed Kickback Hub. Hub was in an S-7 wheel on a rider but the rim was pretty tweaked. It braked and shifted when I removed it, but I never rebuilt it. 36 hole hub from a 26" wheel. I saved the spokes when I pulled it out of the wheel and they come with the hub, they are 10-1/4" in length.
Has some surface rust around the flange. I have no tried to clean it up.
$65 plus shipping. Paypal or USPS money order works for me.
Let me know if you have any questions.
View attachment 18171 View attachment 18172 View attachment 18173 View attachment 18174
Tasty deal....won't last long when the RRB'ers who sleep in late wake up!

Latest posts

Back