So

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ricksterr has graduated from highschool, with honors, top 10 in his class. Ricksterr has been with the same girl for 6 months. Ricksterr is looking for work. But most importantly, Ricksterr has realized he has not been staying true to his passion, Bicycle customization! :cry: I almost threw a ridable, complete bike away today cause it had a flat tire, I was standing in the street looking at it leaning up against the trash cans and thought, "Oh my goodness, what has gotten into YOU?!" I grabbed it back and wheeled it into the back yard and filled the tires up, they hold air. Bobbed the rear fender and went on a ride down the street on it. I am back guys, I dont know where my heads been at, but my head and I are back! Ill post some pics asap and show some bikes. The point behind this message is just to let yall know, I AM BACK. Lol.

Glad you're back. And quit talking about yourself in the third person, you sound like some politician. :p Gary

:? We are not amused. :x :| :| :| :| :| ...
3682651047_b18b479351.jpg

:p OK, maybe we're amused. :lol:

KOTA says, congratulations on being in the TOP ten (unless there was only 10 grads). KOTA also says "Welcome Back". KOTA asks: Was it school that kept you away from bikes? KOTA thinks it was being with the same girl for six months, had OTHER things on your mind......Start building!

The dude from the swedish wilderness say congratulations! And I also...sorry, and he also would like to end his post like KOTA did: Start building! :D

Lol, sorry bout the third person. Ive left the girl, long story short: Im better off.

Got a job, been so tired and busy. Landscaping kicks your ...!

Latest posts

Back