so many great builds!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I apsolutely love looking through everyone's build thread. Early in and there are so many cool builds and ideas. Unfortunately with my work schedule I probably won't be entering the build off this year. I have a lot of ideas that I will save for next time. I will however enjoy watching everyone else and look forward to seeing the final products in the end. Keep up the great work

I apsolutely love looking through everyone's build thread. Early in and there are so many cool builds and ideas. Unfortunately with my work schedule I probably won't be entering the build off this year. I have a lot of ideas that I will save for next time. I will however enjoy watching everyone else and look forward to seeing the final products in the end. Keep up the great work

It was cool seeing your build from last year pop up on RRB FB today. Hope you find time to enter this year too. The class of builds that show up each year never cease to amaze me.

Latest posts

Back