So... I´M A DAD!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Gents!! For the first time, I´m a DAD!!! So we have a new RRB member!
Never felt so happy in my life, of course always knew having a baby was a turning point in life, but it exceeded my expectations by far.
Her name is Martina, she is calmed an relaxed, with a pair of grey big eyes that can melt you down. Can´t wait to build some cool rides with her.

At the hospital:
Imagen%2520097.JPG

Imagen%2520105.jpg

At home, with my beloved wife and co-builder:
Imagen%2520134.jpg

Imagen%2520131.jpg

CHEERS!!!

WAY TO GO!!!!
What a great blessing for you and your wife!!
CONGRATS!!

Many Thanks guys!!! I´m half awake these days, but with a smile ear to ear that I can´t shake :D
Over the past nine months there were some difficult times, couple of stays over the hospital and 6 months of medicine shots to my wife´s belly every night that put my nerve to the test.
Thank God all that is in the past and with this great outcome,

RatSphinx: Congrats on your grandson! seen the pics, beautiful baby!

Congrads, I have an eight year old daughter, just a couple hints, they grow up way quicker than you want them to, and its always amazing when they start talking, then it gets really amazing when you have quiet ....lol, but all in all your life is changed for the better :wink:

Thanks for the nice words guys!!!

Is true, I see lots of tricycles and peddle cars and wagons in our future :D

Congrats, enjoy every minute before you know they are grown up and out of the house, this happens way to fast!

Haha, let me get the hand of this one first :wink:
Thank you so much for the nice words guys!!!

This is getting better and better day by day, if you´re wondering about having a children or not, I say go for it! Is the most amazing thing in the world! :mrgreen:

marti%2520y%2520su%2520papa.jpg

Congratulations Man,They seem to go from diapers to graduation overnight.I hope you can spend a lot of time with your daughter,its precious.

Thanks guys!! She does grow fast, is unbelievable! Almost one month going on now, doing something new every day! :D

Latest posts

Back