so-cal foose cruiser, llooking for more info on it

Discussion in 'BIKE I.D. & VALUATION QUESTIONS' started by joeltheimpossible, Jul 10, 2013.

1. soksniffer

soksniffer

I found this thread/forum after seeing a Foose So-Cal listed on Craigslist a week ago. I picked it up from the original owner (living in Garden Grove) for $100, but he didn't have any info on it other than he bought it new from the store. It is in good condition with a few small Chips in the paint and some minor rust on the chromed parts, and he claimed everything is original on it although I am a bit skeptical about the wheels (Weinmann As7x's).

You can see in the pics the fenders have silk-screened flames, and you may not be able to see the StreamRide grips which also have flames; it also has chopper-style forks which I haven't seen on many otherss. I don't think this is one of the extremely rare "Burner" signature bikes I've read about (it doesn't have the Foose badge on the headtube, among other things), but from looking at the other pictures in this forum and what I can find elsewhere it's somewhat unique.

I do plan on making some modifications, but nothing that can't be undone (with the possible exception of drilling & tapping a couple of holes in the rear frame brackets for mounting a rack).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    RustyGold likes this.
  2. Buz

Buz

39A1D36A-9C20-42DC-BF5B-BF1B56734402.jpeg Has anymore been done on this as I got one last night, not in bad condition has Front mud Guard missing

3. Buz

Buz

4. RAD DYNO

RAD DYNO

Those look like Dyno fender, & Dyno cruiser handle bars on your bike. The seat has been replaced. Originally My bike didn’t have a front fender, I added the front fender on my bike. F99BF73E-2EC5-4691-B9F2-A5C88B821046.jpeg B0E82B73-CB4E-491D-8390-3B15AB5125A7.jpeg

rrtbike, Dr. Tankenstein and Buz like this.
  5. RAD DYNO

RAD DYNO

I believe there was 33 bikes built, for there stores & special people.

sandman likes this.
  6. Buz

Buz

Do you know if they had a serial number on them

7. 5speed

5speed

nirve made 2 different bikes for George Barris,there in the nirve catalogs but i dont know what years,did a search and nirve pius others made a ton of differen bikes for barris,prolly 6 or so nirve crusiers

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  8. RAD DYNO

RAD DYNO

These were done by Chip Foose.
    I’m out of town, so I can’t check numbers. I will check for numbers when I’m back in town.

9. MattiThundrrr

MattiThundrrr

He had a pretty rad show on Discovery a few years ago. I liked that he would work on all types, not just the typical muscle car builds. And his marker renderings of the concepts...mind blowing! foose-design-jaguar-e-type-sema-03.jpg images.jpeg
    He's more than a hot rodder, he's a designer!