Snow Bombing (pics and video:)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bomb some snow hills :D I got so bored sitting at home today, figured I have a bike and the hill has some snow, why not.

IMG_3618.jpg

snow.jpg

I live in a Condo, they think I'm weird.

IMG_3626.jpg

Re: When life gives you snow, you gotta...

someone had to take the pic .... so theres two weirdos :lol:

looks cold, but looks like fun too :)

Yeah, the old lady came with me. Couldn't convince her to try it, she's the smart one in this relationship :lol:

That is Awesome. I wanna try! Did the tires even roll, or did you just lock up the brake and slide all the way down?

GTCOMA said:
That is Awesome. I wanna try! Did the tires even roll, or did you just lock up the brake and slide all the way down?

Well I know you have just as much snow as I do, another 6 inches just yesterday, grab your bike and find a hill! These tires are actually pretty decent in the snow and slush, that second pic I was doing 20-25mph with no problems :) . I found a bigger, steeper hill down the street, gonna see if I can rip through the foot of snow we've accumulated. :p

HotRodRob said:
Looks like fun..but I'll watch from in here :D By the way..love your bug video, that thing is sick. Reminds me of my 66' I had all lowered down.
Yeah, my videos are pretty lame :lol: I just sold that car last week, He's gonna raise it up, put the little t-bar bumpers on, and custom interior :( To each his own I guess.

Latest posts

Back