Snow Biking With The Mongoose Beast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a well done video. Your tag at the end sells yourself short. There is so much poorly done videos on youtube (that's what it's there for) but yours is great.

That was awesome! I just got one off Craigslist and rode it to work Monday the only mod was different handlebars and stem. Must have saved a pound! The trip is 7.5 mi with hills .......got aride home that nite and left the bike at work. Have a 22 tooth sprocket on the way ....then it may go back on The List!

Really Funny video Randy! You totally got me with it. Looks like you're getting a flavor of a MN winter down there, Brrrr. Kudos for braving and having fun with it :)

BTW, you're pics and videos helped me make a convert at work and he just ordered a Beast ;)

That was awesome! I just got one off Craigslist and rode it to work Monday the only mod was different handlebars and stem. Must have saved a pound! The trip is 7.5 mi with hills .......got aride home that nite and left the bike at work. Have a 22 tooth sprocket on the way ....then it may go back on The List!

Did you get it off of a guy in Kokomo? I sold mine to a guy around Chicago.

Latest posts

Back