Skinny Tire Cruiser Build Off

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, between bad weather,:rolleyes: getting the flue twice,o_O an infection in my jaw,:crazy: making up for lost time at work,:comando: and the rear wheel I was planning to use being rusted through from inside,:headbang: I didn't get anywhere. This will probably be my next RRBO entry.

I should have said something sooner, I'm not participating.
I know I said that bike was my entry but I don't do contests.

Interesting that you should inquire!!! I just locked down my bars and lights this evening. I had them on a prior build and they rode nice. I tried every other set of bars I had (like 30 pairs) and was not happy with any.

5yme7y3y.jpg

yqydazev.jpg

Interesting that you should inquire!!! I just locked down my bars and lights this evening. I had them on a prior build and they rode nice. I tried every other set of bars I had (like 30 pairs) and was not happy with any.

5yme7y3y.jpg

yqydazev.jpg

Yeah, those bars and lights are cool, but mate... those mudguards are the coolest. Did you make them?

Glen.

The fenders came from Italy. Bought them off eBay.

Joe I'm going to run handlebars like that on my Berkshire. They look great.

Joe I'm going to run handlebars like that on my Berkshire. They look great.

Ian - Those bars are from a two year only Roadmaster Flying Falcon. I sold one set and still had these from another build.

cool, well, while mine aren't nearly as rare, they are just from a French bicycle, they have a similar look, although with patina.

I thought skinny tires were like a 27 1 1/4 or 26 1 3/8 700c 32?
On this site lately skinny tires is anything under 4"! :rofl:

Seriously though, I think they ran the limit at 2" for this build-off from memory...

Luke.

Latest posts

Back