Skinny Tire Cruiser Build Off

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would it be possible to have all the build threads under one topic, like the muscle bike build off?

bike2029.jpg

Obligatory pic per page post.

I recently got back the frame from this build I traded off. I'll be using the same handle bar as well.

Somebody said coaster brake only. I have a 7 speed skinny cruiser that kills. Basically a hybrid touring bike.
That being said, what would you say about a nexus with a coaster?
Been dying for a reason to do that.

deorman said:
Coaster is coaster, geared or not. :|
The wife approved also.... Bad thing here is, I built her a girls version of my skinny cruiser, so she expects her bike to get a nexus.......
Anyone got 2 nexus hubs, to go puhleaze.........

Maybe??

COLSLWB_zpsb4b6cfdf.jpg

I'm in with the Cleveland Comet. I started a build thread, but if there's more than just a few builds, they might bet better under the same forum.

slowriderz said:
So who is all in? does everyone involved have a build thread going? Just want to be sure I am watching you all very close :wink:

I'm in, just need to get my build thread started.

I take it that all participants will just be starting their threads in the general build forum?

Ok, just acquired this old Ross heavy duty, and shall be my skinny tire rat entry. I will be installing an old rusted springer to achieve that heavy rat look......
IMG_20131110_110355_zps24663b22.jpg

IMG_20131110_110331_zps64de5cd7.jpg

IMG_20131110_110422_zps5d3840cc.jpg

I'm in, I'll be building another but this is one I just finished for the Flatlander build, rules were skinny tires, no cables, It has a new S/A 2 speed kickback.
I'm unsure of what frame I'll be using but will post again soon.

arch001_zps12b6c960.jpg

Latest posts

Back