Ski Bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Anybody else want to build a ski bike? I told some friends I would put one or maybe two together and I thought I would throw a Ski Bike Challenge out there. Anyway I will post my progress if anybody else is interested. I know Montana isn't the only place where people are Ski-Biking.

Here is what I am starting with....

RobinsonRacing001.jpg

kidskis002.jpg

Its gonna be patriotic if nothing else.

I've been thinking of making a 3 ski one for my kids ever since I saw one in Cosco that was really cool and only $20, but I didn't have $20, but I better do it quick, we hardly ever get snow and if we do it may come this weekend. :shock:

made this a few weekends ago for a big bear trip, me and a buddy had made 2 of them about a year ago an we actually made a tandem one!! ii wish i still had it!
skibike_zpsadf21f8b.jpg

skibike2_zps3acef304.jpg

ozzmonaut said:
I made one with the fronts of water skis. I mounted skateboard trucks on top and put the axles in the bike dropouts.
thats how i made my first 2!

I've made 3 and they were a learning curve for me :)

Mark 1
ba5u6ygu.jpg

Mark 2
hybedu4u.jpg

Mark 3
qagure8e.jpg

Old thread, A new idea of mine, full suspension NEXT bike. Just need to build the Ski adapters and I'm Golden on the white. Just need to find a hill to use them on.

Latest posts

Back