Sinister by Sinner4

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dracothered said:
You will need full Leathers just to ride that bike so you won't get all cut up... :mrgreen:
and a Tetanos shot! That is one crazy build, I love it! The chainrings on the back of the frame are just pure genious.

Walker said:
hey, can I take a ride on your....uh...nevermind :D

Id let you ride it anytime.

I like ebay for sure. Just got my saddle in from overseas today. I think it came from Transylvania. I think its a knock off of the real deal. It stamed "Tru Value" I got ripped off again.

Well here are some pics, well the Sinister Guy has to bury the dead........

Thats your saddle you order from overseas... :D :wink:
Actually have seen them used as bicycle saddles... lookin 8) so far....

Funkme said:
Thats your saddle you order from overseas... :D :wink:
Actually have seen them used as bicycle saddles... lookin 8) so far....

Oh ya, I forgot to put a few Wink Wink's after the post. Is been stored in the junk pile for a while.

I see that you have FAUX (4) Valves per wheel :p

Thanks Guys, step by step. I have a idea for the forks, first it was to extend the forks, like the chopper effect. But thats not Sinister enough. Looking through a bunch of pic's, I found a forks design that a member from South America built. Don't remember his name tho.

This is not what I'm going to do......

Are you going to leave the top tube chain slack or do you plan to weld the links together to form an upward curve?

kingfish254 said:
Are you going to leave the top tube chain slack or do you plan to weld the links together to form an upward curve?

The chain will swing in the wind. I'm leaving it rust and paint the bike.

It'd be cool if you leave the chain slack and cut out one link in the center and put a padlock on it. Built in lock! :mrgreen:

outskirtscustoms said:
It'd be cool if you leave the chain slack and cut out one link in the center and put a padlock on it. Built in lock! :mrgreen:

Great Idea!

bfelt said:
While looking over your build, I can't help but wonder just how much pain you experienced with your hernia??? Or maybe still !!
Its not too bad, first two weeks I took it easy, and now at home for a few more weeks I think I have over done it doing light yard work and what not. But I need to get back to the build soon. Still have the forks to work on.

Umbilical hernia, out patient surgery, I was home in 4 hours of checking in.

Aaah the Umbilical. I had one of those several years ago on a Friday. Monday I had to pull the transmission out of my '72 Chevy C/20, on the ground from underneath. Only struggle was getting it up into the trunk of my car. Best to take it easy for awhile.

Latest posts

Back