simply klunkin finished bike.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that was the quickest build I have seen.
515x320_speedy_gonzales.png

thanks guys.
yeah she was a quick build I had everything and I didn't do anything fancy I basically removed all unneccesary parts and added some different ones from my junk pile and called her done I don't need her to be fancy painted or have gears or shiny parts I am glad y'all are digging her she was a fun build.

I think that was the quickest build I have seen.
515x320_speedy_gonzales.png
you are right brothaman it only took me 2 days to build but I had the idea ever since I found this bike just had to wait for the money to buy it
so it took me a lot of thinking and waiting but the actual build came together really quick plus I had a relatively clean and complete bike to start with I just had to tear her all down and regrease and repair everything and add the parts I wanted I burned a lot of midnight oil during the build though. I would say I got about 28 hours into the build and about 1 hour of test riding lol.

Welcome to the Finished builds thread! Simply Klunkin' looks like it's ready to hit the trail!
thanks oddjob
yeah she is ready to hit the trails and actually does quite well on the trails I rode her in a dried up drainage ditch near my house and the only issue was very loose sand and the skinnier tires grabbing into it but she does well both on pavement and off so I guess she kind of is a klunker even though she is running cruiser tires lol.

I love the quickie builds that we get every year.
It just shows how fun build offs are and even if you only have a short amount of time you can still come out with a cool bike that you enjoy.
BRAVO!

Latest posts

Back