Simplistic Speed **Lightweight Sub-Buildoff**

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here you go, I hope you enjoy my labor of love. Here's a link to the original build thread: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=72073

sBuild64edit2.jpg

sBuild65Edit.jpg

sBuild66Edit.jpg

sBuild67Edit.jpg

sBuild68Edit.jpg

sBuild69Edit.jpg

sBuild70Edit.jpg

sBuild71Edit.jpg

sBuild72Edit.jpg

sBuild73Edit.jpg

sBuild74Edit.jpg

sBuild75Edit.jpg

sBuild76Edit.jpg

sBuild77Edit.jpg

sBuild78Edit.jpg

sBuild79large.jpg

sBuild80Edit.jpg

Thanks,
//. /. '/

WOW !!!!!!!!!!! Not only is the bike awesome but the photography has really captured the essence of the bike...the location choices are perfect ...great work...

Definately my favorite build this year. well thought out, done to the plan and immaculate craftsmanship.

Wow! seriously nice!
I have to admit this bike was never on my radar as a build I would possibly vote on, just not that into the triangle style frames, but wow man, I think you have done it! Seriously hard voting time coming up!!!
Fantastic!

Luke.

Turned out great, love what you did with the chain ring

I love those wheels... scratch that... Love that bike, so simple and clean.

Thank you for all the feedback, it's greatly appreciated!

I haven't gotten it very fast, at 6'3" it isn't the most comfortable bike (my knees come up to my elbows) and I'd also need a hill to go down to even get out of the low gear of the rear hub

Drooling over this beautiful functional bike art that you created!
WOW, what a classy build!!!
Way to go buddy!!!

kingfish254 said:
Drooling over this beautiful functional bike art that you created!
WOW, what a classy build!!!
Way to go buddy!!!

Thank you, It's pretty cool seeing something physical that I only had in my head at the beginning.

I'm already looking forward to next year, going to be in the Anything Goes category! :shock:

I just clicked the link in your signature to find this beauty again. Still the best use of a Schwinn exerciser chainring EVER!!!!!

Love it when you bump these builds I wouldn't see otherwise. Had to look through the build thread to see how the chainring was cut. Amazing work...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back