Silver "Kween"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sensor said:
are you going to use baking soda for the blasting(ive used it on steel and had great results.......doesnt harm the metal but never used it on aluminum before)?

Plastic media.........little teeny, tiny, balls of plastic, won't hurt the aluminum. Then polish and buff. See how it turns out. :roll:

Here she is!....Doesn't look "bad", for a 75yr. old gal!.....She gotta few scars (but what old lady doesn't) :lol:

014.jpg

020.jpg

Sorry!....I just CAN'T put a chain-guard on her. I can't HIDE this!
021.jpg

No, I didn't take the bearing cups out. :roll: There not aluminum, they're steel. They're in there til the end of time. :wink:

So far, I haven't done ANY "Smack Talkin", (I didn't enter this build off to win, just have fun).....But ALL you guys going with BARE METAL frames,........EAT..........YOUR.............HEART.......OUT....hahaha!

Oh yeah! Godzilla and Black Wicked...........BOW to the "Kween" please!

sensor said:
man that came out great! ya might wanna put some parts on her though shes a bit 'exposed' :shock:

Still got 6 weeks. She may be the last one DRESSED! :wink:

no problem, that frame is awsome. yeah, i am in it for the fun an to have a little fun with my talk.all the bikes are lookin great and yours, gotta see her all dressed up, wow.

Outlaw 8)

Half Link said:
Bro your killin me!!

Throw us dogs a bone!! Frisbee.....Tennis Ball....Somepthin'

Gotta see more!!

That's funny!.....I still haven't acquired all the parts, almost....I hate to disappoint anyone, but this is a very SIMPLE build, there really isn't anything fancy going on here. There are soooo many cooler bikes in this build off then this, I'm just "proud" to take part in it. I definitely have my favorites, and I will vote for one of them.....I'm sure there will be some people that'll think my bike looks stupid, :p don't care, ...I'm haaaaving FUN! :lol:

KOTA said:
I hate to disappoint anyone, but this is a very SIMPLE build, there really isn't anything fancy going on here. There are soooo many cooler bikes in this build off then this, I'm just "proud" to take part in it.I'm sure there will be some people that'll think my bike looks stupid, :p don't care, ...I'm haaaaving FUN! :lol:
well said :mrgreen: now.....get out of my head!!!!!! :wink:

Okay here are a few things, the seat I've already shown. White tires, I like white, chrome rims. They MAY get painted :? . White grips with silver stitching. Pedals are from 80's bmx bike, serrated steel. Oh yeah, 36in. sissy bar. I'd like to keep her with as little paint as possible. Have to check out two sets of bars this week. And lastly, there is a bobbed rear fender, this and the forks will be the only thing PAINTED on it...........My objective, to take a "classic" aluminum girls bike from the 30's and make it into a NANNER seat bike. (Did I just say that out loud) :shock:

002-11.jpg

I'm not CRAZY about the sprocket, but that's the only 36T I have, right now.

well at least she'll be sexy, that's for sure. i like what is going on.

Outlaw 8)

I'm not sure I'm liking the paint!......The good thing is, it won't take much to change. :D That's NOT pink. It's WATERMELON! :lol: Remember it's for my LADY.

011-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back