Sidetrack Space: Build Off Highlights and Chat.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just say yes to happy places...
pano1.jpg

Happy 4th of July!

66042412_898119493862669_2616156518063538176_o.jpg

Bwahaha! I made the funny pages AND it's not even my build off bike....
and Matti... build a bike or don't. I'm getting a lot of mileage on my thread and I haven't built anything as far as a build off bike... I think the biggest issue MOST of the time is... aggressive suggestions when they aren't warranted or asked for. Some of us don't take them well. I've been guilty of that and some of us don't give suggestions well either and I've probably been guilty of that too. Remember they are just bicycles...

GC.

I ain't criticising you Carl. Much respek. I also know what you mean about "Some of us don't take them well... and some of us don't give suggestions well", you and I have crossed swords in the past, no problemo. Just thought your comment on the sketchiness was humorous, and the rear steer bike is cool.

I ain't criticising you Carl. Much respek. I also know what you mean about "Some of us don't take them well... and some of us don't give suggestions well", you and I have crossed swords in the past, no problemo. Just thought your comment on the sketchiness was humorous, and the rear steer bike is cool.
No problem bro. Just throwing a little cool water on the fire...
and yeah, in my book "Sketchy" is good.

GC.

Latest posts

Back