Sidetrack Space: Build Off Highlights and Chat.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're referring to me, I made it a point to say I wasn't trying to be a wise guy with my remark. I apologize if anyone took it the wrong way

No just in general.

1590094932053.png

Today it rained, and I drank sherry, and danced with my wife, and looked at bike parts and thought about bikes and made bike plans.
In my mind it’ll be:
1590094975110.png

Sorry, but not on this build, I won't compromise my vision to make someone else happy ( I hope that didn't sound like snide remark, it's not meant to be). The frame is just too long to obtain the look I want.
Lol you call it snide, I'll call it artistic integrity. You know what you're doing, rat on!

Lol you call it snide, I'll call it artistic integrity. You know what you're doing, rat on!

I actually was going to skip the build off as I didn't think I could finish the frame and the body in the time allotted. Then I thought, what the heck, the worst that could happen is I don't finish. I really want to do the C-cab as I could build a trailer for my paint boxes and go to car shows to do pinstriping. I think it would be a great attention getter.

I'll just sit quietly in the corner while MazdaFlyer, Kingfish, and Psychographic work out the steering geometry. Getting a little deep over there

egghead.jpg
egghead2.jpg

I actually was going to skip the build off as I didn't think I could finish the frame and the body in the time allotted. Then I thought, what the heck, the worst that could happen is I don't finish. I really want to do the C-cab as I could build a trailer for my paint boxes and go to car shows to do pinstriping. I think it would be a great attention getter.
I hope someday you are able to tackle that one, Psych! And post it up in the Other Builds forum!

I was looking at some of our builds today. While checking out Starchaser in class 2, I was wondering if anyone has built an actual Exercise Bike in a buildoff? I mean actually leaving it as an exercise bike. I'm thinking it might be a cool build (or a fun mini buildoff) and it got my mind spinning up ideas again...

GC.

Latest posts

Back