Sidetrack Space: Build Off Highlights and Chat.

Jul 16, 2019
America's Friendly Hat
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry, but not on this build, I won't compromise my vision to make someone else happy ( I hope that didn't sound like snide remark, it's not meant to be). The frame is just too long to obtain the look I want.
Lol you call it snide, I'll call it artistic integrity. You know what you're doing, rat on!

Aug 14, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol you call it snide, I'll call it artistic integrity. You know what you're doing, rat on!
I actually was going to skip the build off as I didn't think I could finish the frame and the body in the time allotted. Then I thought, what the heck, the worst that could happen is I don't finish. I really want to do the C-cab as I could build a trailer for my paint boxes and go to car shows to do pinstriping. I think it would be a great attention getter.

Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I actually was going to skip the build off as I didn't think I could finish the frame and the body in the time allotted. Then I thought, what the heck, the worst that could happen is I don't finish. I really want to do the C-cab as I could build a trailer for my paint boxes and go to car shows to do pinstriping. I think it would be a great attention getter.
I hope someday you are able to tackle that one, Psych! And post it up in the Other Builds forum!

Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I was looking at some of our builds today. While checking out Starchaser in class 2, I was wondering if anyone has built an actual Exercise Bike in a buildoff? I mean actually leaving it as an exercise bike. I'm thinking it might be a cool build (or a fun mini buildoff) and it got my mind spinning up ideas again...

GC.

The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles