Sidetrack Space: Build Off Highlights and Chat.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is like picking "best of show" from several different classes. I make a list of the ones that really catch my eye. I start with putting them where they would fit at a bike show in my head. Same thing in class I. Then I just ask myself if they nailed it and if it's been done before. Class II is a beast this year. Most importantly did they really build that and is it absolutely finished, we all had a deadline. I had to vote for more than one. Class II is for guys that can do it. It really is a pro class. I have been fawning to be a competitor in class II since I met this website. Class I is harder to compete in because you can get someone else to make your stuff.
I know mine is really intended as something I have wanted for myself for years. I am at peace with that. I also take that into account. Are they stoked they built it whether they win or not? I know a couple of the guys are absolutely beside themselves beaming or at least they should be. I knew what I signed up for. I still wish we could all go on a ride together
It would be an epic ride for all these builds to ride together!

It's not in the build off, and the build off is over... But if you haven't already, you need to check out what @37ccmflyte is doing over here.
https://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/i...-that-turns-into-an-art-deco-roadster.110557/
10 pages you won't regret
7A1ECA02-DC25-4E6F-A3AF-3ECB6A4C7000.jpeg

^^^This tip of the iceberg custom fabricated piece !!!!o_O:praise:
Of course I had to skip to the last 2 pages but I promise I’m gonna go back and read the rest!!!

Latest posts

Back