SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My updated low gravity. Powder Coated and updated with wood accents, including a wood chain guard.

Beginning new bike work room a good start
0613171211.jpg

Weird, looks like the folders, but without a hinge, and then there's the larger diameter rear wheel.... is it a trike with the rear end swapped out for a single?

The story told to me when I bought it is that a apartment complex bought a bunch to rent out to the people living there. A fellow Workssonian I bought it from had four. I got the ugly one and he kept one.

Weird, looks like the folders, but without a hinge, and then there's the larger diameter rear wheel.... is it a trike with the rear end swapped out for a single?
Someone else had posted one of those up recently. I thought hmmm looks weird half trike / half inb frame

IMG_5576.JPG
IMG_5577.JPG
IMG_5578.JPG
I'm not so into chrome but I figured I'd throw together an old school looking beach cruiser / strandie. The plan was to get rid of the school bus yellow but I don't really know what I'd like better. A Chuckz frame that I've built up a couple different ways but had it sitting stripped down. Worksman alloy wheels, I put the rear wheel together with a nexus 3 hub, sa thumb shifter. Kenda k-rad tires. 60s Schwinn crank and bb. I bought what was supposed to be an nos wald fork still had the price tag on it from back in the day, but I found someone cut it way short. I extended that. 7/8" 6061 aluminum round stock for seat post that I sanded and polished. one of those million spring quilted mattress foam seats. Al's cruiser bars with the super duper extra long odi mushrooms. I was finally able to get a truetorch stem, and it's really nice. Just took it for a spin. It rides pretty nice. The most up right bike I own but I like it. I think I'll take it to summer streets tomorrow.
I need to get a silver or polished seat post clamp, hook up The front brake, and get rid of the awful looking galvanized rust buster chain.

Last edited:
Good. I've been wanting another og black one. I don't like to paint them.
But how many worksman could I possible need...
Not sure it will be staying black. Depends on how she looks when it arrives.

Here is a new ING I recently improved upon. Since it was going to a middle school aged girl, I swapped out the heavy rims for black alloy w/ 12ga spoke rims from ind-chuckz that lightened up the bike quite a bit:
INGRed1.jpg

Latest posts

Back