SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dropping in from Charleston SC. Finished this bike late this summer. Have been an avid lurker of this site for a couple of years after acquiring this Worksman. The bike was in pretty decent (rideable) shape but lots of rust on fenders, handlebars and rims.

Lots of inspiration in this thread and this site as a whole. Could not have gone threaded to threadless without the how to's from 808 and others like Luke, doshounds, mark sr, ind chukz, migz and many more. Also thanks to RideBikes. ALL of the bikes in here are cool and unique. I believe I have caught the bug!
I can't wait to do another- I am thinking more old school!

Awesome stuff!
Welcome aboard!

Luke.

Dropping in from Charleston SC. Finished this bike late this summer. Have been an avid lurker of this site for a couple of years after acquiring this Worksman. The bike was in pretty decent (rideable) shape but lots of rust on fenders, handlebars and rims.

Lots of inspiration in this thread and this site as a whole. Could not have gone threaded to threadless without the how to's from 808 and others like Luke, doshounds, mark sr, ind chukz, migz and many more. Also thanks to RideBikes. ALL of the bikes in here are cool and unique. I believe I have caught the bug!
I can't wait to do another- I am thinking more old school!

Diggin' the front forks. Where did you buy these and what are the specs?

Thanks!

Not my bike, but i first saw it at the Phila Bike Expo a few years back. Never got a chance to meet the builder. I also saw this bike featured, quite briefly, on BSNYC's blog. Now it's up for sale on my local CL; if i had kids, i'd be all over this thing. http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/bik/5781557475.html
00d0d_8mQsJAO5f1c_600x450.jpg
00T0T_4IOT3NGEunu_600x450.jpg

00101_1opadU7tp1Q_600x450.jpg
00K0K_2gFdldDHoUS_600x450.jpg

That's a pretty rad family bike right there...

Nos bent post, still trying to work out the brake issue. Life has slowed the build. Must find new life.

Attachments

• 1027162009.jpg
    1027162009.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 324
Very nice looking bike. I believe that this one is older, like 70s. Would you happen to know?
-Mark
Thanks...Don't know the year, but like you I'm thinking it's early 70's.. this is the only one I've ever seen in red with maching fenders and guard..

That is awesome. I have one in black same pin stripping. Would you want to trade for a Ghost Bike?
Thanks for the interest, but no thanks on a trade.. I would like to see pis's of your black one.. My first Worksman I picked up years ago was a black with stainless fenders and chainguard..

Latest posts

Back