SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

SSG

Oct 6, 2008
Eastern NC
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What paint did you use for that burnt copper part? Here's my unfinished trike that is supposedly a 40's or 50's Worksman.

Nov 24, 2010
Nonthaburi, Thailand
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
outsider13 said:
here's a pic to drool over,....over 100 worksmans in all conditions :shock: :shock:
yes they are all gone. I do not know what happened to them. the plant fased them out

Drool, drool. Salivate, salivate.

I wish I could get a worksman cycle.......somebody please ship me one.

No sleep 'til Brooklyn.

Aug 9, 2009
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The plant I'm working in has 100's of worksman bikes and trikes. Alot of the guys riding them around are welders so there are a lot of cool mods. Some useful and some completely frivolous. Unfortunately They'll fire me if I get caught taking pix there. So I'll have to be careful

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is not my worksman, It belongs to a friend on mine. He is old school, not a computer person at all. A cool bike non the less! He found it in the garbage, (very fitting he's a retired New York City Sanitation Worker) He fixed it up, cleaned it up, PAINTED IT WITH A BRUSH! Then asked me to find him a coon tail to add to his bike......EBAY fixed that in 30 seconds. He has an old siren with a pull chain on it, (you know the type that rubs against the tire as you cruise) and yes he found that in the garbage too! The guy is a panic to cruise the boardwalk with. We leave the grumpy wives at home, hook up with MR.JAMESON OR MR. BUSHMILLS, Grab a cigar & cruise down to the boardwalk. Yup, gotta love those simple pleasures that keep us all KEEPIN' ON!

Nov 24, 2010
Nonthaburi, Thailand
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A.Messina said:

This is not my worksman, It belongs to a friend on mine. He is old school, not a computer person at all. A cool bike non the less! He found it in the garbage, (very fitting he's a retired New York City Sanitation Worker) He fixed it up, cleaned it up, PAINTED IT WITH A BRUSH! Then asked me to find him a coon tail to add to his bike......EBAY fixed that in 30 seconds. He has an old siren with a pull chain on it, (you know the type that rubs against the tire as you cruise) and yes he found that in the garbage too! The guy is a panic to cruise the boardwalk with. We leave the grumpy wives at home, hook up with MR.JAMESON OR MR. BUSHMILLS, Grab a cigar & cruise down to the boardwalk. Yup, gotta love those simple pleasures that keep us all KEEPIN' ON!

You are my idol!

Still waiting for mine.