Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Volkswagen Bug

Attachments

• IMG_1552.jpeg
    IMG_1552.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
These are a few of the latest editions to my stable. I ride a bike everywhere I go year round. Haven't owned a car for 8 years now. (Well not a real one). I do have about 3000 Hot Wheels and about 500 other brands. Got the collection down from 8500+ a couple years ago. I've been getting rid of the common cars and focusing on redlines, treasure and super treasure hunt cars and chase vehicles. Also working on duplicating the 1969 and 1975 U.S. Lesney/Matchbox catalogs. And vintage slot cars.
IMG_20240103_014033229.jpg

They had a program on the Speed Channel where Derek Bell did an in car camera in a 935. He said when he raced the 935s they actually scared him.
View attachment 255618
The slant nose is such a unique look for a rear engine Porsche. Brutal weapons. They updated the design recently
porsche_3.jpg

The slant nose is such a unique look for a rear engine Porsche. Brutal weapons. They updated the design recently
View attachment 255624
Those 935s were the era of silhouette racers. From the side you could recognize the. Here is the Greenwood Vette. There were others like BMW silhouette racers. Man, I have had slot cars of so many of those cars.😪
032621_1b.jpg

I spy a redline Twin Mill! ThundrrrLads are into hotwheels again this month, they each just picked up one of the braille editions View attachment 255605
Nice. The Twin Mill has always been my favorite. Here are a few I have displayed. Shoot me your mailing address and I'll send a couple Twin Mills to you for them.
IMG_20240103_184840742.jpg

I spy a redline Twin Mill! ThundrrrLads are into hotwheels again this month, they each just picked up one of the braille editions View attachment 255605

Latest posts

Back