show off your garage / shed / shop

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
i recently tore down the sorry excuse for a garage i had. i wont get to build a new one til next year but i was just wonderin if you guys would show off your garages, to give me some ideas.

Re: show off your garage

mines a tad small but it serves its purpose! lol
009_7outhouse.jpg

right now mine is the front porch.

2009 plans (budget permitting) are to build a 25'x25' shop in the backyard with attic storage.

lol @ hooch, looks like the doors nailed shut, must be at maximum capacity right now :lol:

and yeah, "budget permitting" is the reason for the hold off on my end too.

i was actually thinkin of something smaller for me, like a 16x24 that shares a roof line with an attached carport so i can bump up the attic space too.

current "garage" with my helpers.....

2892895444_c954fae41b_b.jpg

...my garage looks like a bike-bomb went off in it... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :roll:

great pics so far guys :)

nice breezy work-spot blink

and looks to be about the size i had in mind hutch, thanks :) nice brick drive too, dont see too many around anymore

way cool convertible shed vanilla !!!

First of all there's my garage, with my '70 Ford wagon hibernating in there :roll:

harrys030.jpg

harrys024.jpg

harrys033.jpg

And then there's my shed, which is storage, bike workshop, tiki carving and painting studio, and outdoor entertaining area :lol: (the little shed to the right is chockas full of stuff my brother is storing)
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I started with an 8x16 out building, thought it would be plenty big enough, I started back in June and as you can see I over did it as usual, ( I have a very addictive personality). Lots of storage is nice, but it does have it's downfall, I have so much stuff I don't know where to start. Enjoy
Where it all happens
bikestorage001.jpg

Play Area
bikestorage002.jpg

Work shop
bikestorage003.jpg

work shop
bikestorage004.jpg

1 car garage under house
bikestorage005.jpg

Horse Barn (sold horses couple months ago, wife thought barn would go to waste
bikestorage006.jpg

Stall 1
bikestorage007.jpg

Stall 2
bikestorage008.jpg

Stall 3
bikestorage009.jpg

My initial Bike Storage, (thought it would be plenty)
bikestorage010.jpg

inside 1st storage area
bikestorage011.jpg

Junkyard
bikestorage012.jpg

We are having a huge party tonight in the garage, My 18 year old is going into the Marines and leaving for boot camp on Monday, It is not the same as having other collectors here, because Family and Friends don't know enough not to touch. If any of you are ever in the area, feel free to stop by and say Hi, Rick 978-660-1720

Latest posts

Back