Show me your... knife draw

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What's your kitchen knife collection look like?

20201220_142527.jpg

I only have four nice knives, the set of three Globals were a first year anniversary present from Mrs. Verrtinski, they're awsome, still great, despite a lifetime of abuse and very little sharpening.
The Mundial chef's knife is good too, but I dropped it on the hardwood a few years ago, it landed point down, embedded itself, then fell sideways, snapping the tip off.

The two cleavers are cheapies from the Vietnamese grocery store. Kiwi brand, $12 and $4 respectively.
But they're awesome, I use them all the time. The little one I bought as a joke, but it's actually a really useful shape knife to have. Get some cleavers if you don't have any.

The rest are all Chicago Cutlery, they're ok, but nothing to write home about. Bread knife cuts bread, small chef knife has a distal taper at least, paring knives are small pointy triangles that do their job.

What have you got in your knife drawer?

I keep em in a block, but here's the team
IMG_20201220_191049304.jpg

Standard set of Henkels, plus a couple of additions have me covered. Third from the left is a favorite, great for deboning, and the little claw on the end is a lot of fun with fruits n veg

Latest posts

Back