Serial number

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could someone help me locat the serial number for this bike? i have searched all over and cannot find it. and maybe you could suggest which model this may be. thanks!
7a881e11.jpg

I'm new, so going to take some guesses. Schwinn Tornado maybe? And I've heard a lot of folks mention serial numbers on the inside of the chain stays. Try there.

You should post this in 'Bike Talk', rather than For Sale. More appropriate, and you may get a correct answer quicker.

Duane9531 said:
Could someone help me locat the serial number for this bike? i have searched all over and cannot find it. and maybe you could suggest which model this may be. thanks!
7a881e11.jpg

Schwinn's have the serial numbers on the rear drop out, the head tube or on the bottom bracket. Go to http://www.angelfire.com/rant/allday101 ... odes1.html to get the year from the serial #.

I found it thanks......looks to be a 1964. found it on craigslist for 25$ looked solid enough to fix up. any suggestions for online sites for getting parts for these style bikes.....looks like i may be starting a new winter hobby now.

Duane9531 said:
I found it thanks......looks to be a 1964. found it on craigslist for 25$ looked solid enough to fix up. any suggestions for online sites for getting parts for these style bikes.....looks like i may be starting a new winter hobby now.

25 bux!! Awesome score man!!
Your @ the place 4 parts rite here.
Post in "wanted" section what u need

Latest posts

Back