SECOND CHANCE BUILD OFF

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, i guess april 1st is the deadline, ill get a poll up for us who are playing after the 1st, i'll let it run for a while due to all the "real build off" excitement :mrgreen:

Gigs asked me to post this up for her. She had to change out the rims due to her rear wheel/tire not fitting properly. Becausae of the back sahe also changed to a matching front. So for now the disc brake is gone. It will be replaced with a regular handbrake. She also opted for a single speed.

So she's sticking a fork in it and calling it done for this build off.
Here's some pics ....

Gigs maiden voyage (yesterday)

SP1.jpg

The house of Wheels played a major part in helping to get us the parts we needed. So Michigan Rick got to be the first to ride it after Gigs.

SP8.jpg

Shaggy Evil took it for a spin.

SP2.jpg

Split Personality was also ridden by RoRy and ScrappyRon. I'd say the bike was ridden atleast ten miles so far.

CCR said:
oh how awesome is that !!! love the two-face paint job :D :D :D not to mention its a pretty slick styled frame, what kind of wheels are those ?

Thanks.

The wheels are Cheng Shin .

giggles13 said:
CCR said:
oh how awesome is that !!! love the two-face paint job :D :D :D not to mention its a pretty slick styled frame, what kind of wheels are those ?

Thanks.

The wheels are Cheng Shin .

Tires are Cheng Shin. Wheels came off a Walmart Mongoose mountain bike. Look cool but are a pain to keep true. She has since switched over to my RhinoLite rims.

One Tire Short From Being In The Original Build Off! Oh Well.....Here She Is In All Her Glory....The Toughest Girls Bike You'll Ever See!!

050.jpg

008-1.jpg

035.jpg

068-1.jpg

013-2.jpg

053-1.jpg

053.jpg

Like the theme of this build off, Second chance.............I believe there needs a belated poll.....
Cheers,
T

Latest posts

Back